Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report Viewer Toolbar Style messed up

Hi All,
When I run a report from Report Manager or from a URL using the ReportViewer
the toolbar looses all styling - it runs down over several lines. I am using
RS 2005 and have also got a RS2000 set-up where we don't have this problem. I
have tried to put in the reference to the stylesheet in the URL access but it
hasn't done anything. Anyone know what the problem could be here? Everything
else in RS2005 works fine.
I also have a problem with Dundas Charts. When accessing the reports via a
URL the charts display if I put in &rc:Toolbar=True but if I put
&rc:Toolbar=False then the Charts don't display and I get a box with a red
cross in it. On the report there are also some tables of data and these
display in both cases.
Any answers to the above much appreciated!
Thanks
RichardHi Richard -
Did you ever get this sorted out? I'm having the same problem, too. I do
have a feeling this is a Win2K3 issue, but just want to guidance as to what
it could be.
Microsoft dudes -- any ideas here?
Thanks,
Brent
"Richard" wrote:
> Hi All,
> When I run a report from Report Manager or from a URL using the ReportViewer
> the toolbar looses all styling - it runs down over several lines. I am using
> RS 2005 and have also got a RS2000 set-up where we don't have this problem. I
> have tried to put in the reference to the stylesheet in the URL access but it
> hasn't done anything. Anyone know what the problem could be here? Everything
> else in RS2005 works fine.
> I also have a problem with Dundas Charts. When accessing the reports via a
> URL the charts display if I put in &rc:Toolbar=True but if I put
> &rc:Toolbar=False then the Charts don't display and I get a box with a red
> cross in it. On the report there are also some tables of data and these
> display in both cases.
> Any answers to the above much appreciated!
> Thanks
> Richardsql

No comments:

Post a Comment