Friday, March 30, 2012

Report, Data sources errors.

Hi,

I have created several reports with Reporting Services and Visual Studio 2005 for an ASP.NET 2 application.

Now, when I want to edit a report and I select Report -> Data Sources in the Visual Studio menu, I get the error "prefix " cannot be mapped to namespace name "xml" or "xmlns". Line 1 position 87." My website datasources are empty and I can't build new reports.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas.

I am having this same problem. Does anyone have a solution.

I was able to make 2 Reports, and as I was working on my third report today the same error occured.

When i open the pervious reports i made (which still work), and goto Report > Data Sources I also get the error message:

Prefix '' cannot be mapped to namespace name reserved for "xml" or "xmls". Line 1, position 87

Any help is appreciated - thanks.


sql

No comments:

Post a Comment