Friday, March 30, 2012

Report Wizard

I am trying to use a stored proc in the report wizard with parameters
Exec usp_AgentSessionSummary @.StartDate, @.EndDate, @.ProjectID, @.AgentID
I get the error below. I want to use the wizard for ease, how do I get
around the error?
There is an error in the query. Implicit conversion from data type
sql_variant to datetime is not allowed. Use the CONVERT function to run this
query.You could try first hard coding the parameters, use the wizard and then
switch it.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"JW" <JW@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E1ADCFEF-E23F-41F7-8327-BB5B10C11008@.microsoft.com...
>I am trying to use a stored proc in the report wizard with parameters
> Exec usp_AgentSessionSummary @.StartDate, @.EndDate, @.ProjectID, @.AgentID
> I get the error below. I want to use the wizard for ease, how do I get
> around the error?
> There is an error in the query. Implicit conversion from data type
> sql_variant to datetime is not allowed. Use the CONVERT function to run
> this
> query.

No comments:

Post a Comment