Friday, March 30, 2012

Report works fine on VS.NET 2003, get error when uploaded

Hello,

I created a report and use stored procedure to retrieve data. The report works perfect on VS.NET 2003 IDE. But when I upload the .rdl file to the report server, it doesn't work. The error msg I got is:

Reporting Services Error

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)Get Online HelpQuery execution failed for data set 'dsTransTime'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)Get Online HelpProcedure 'usp_RPT_Procedure_Name' expects parameter '@.Parameter1', which was not supplied.
Anyone know the problem?
Thanks,Finally, I make it works. But I still don't know how I made it.
I cannot find a similiar errors from google. So everything I did is based on guess. Becasuse the error msg shows the report cannot take the parameter, I removed the parameter and re-created it again. Also, I use refresh button on the Data view to refresh the dataset.

Sometime I feel waired about Reporting services.

No comments:

Post a Comment