Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report with a frame

Hi,
I need to put a frame around all my report include the page header. I
tried to use a list or a rectangle in the body of the report but I
couldn't write the page No. in the body part. On the other hand, I
couldn't put a rectangle that in includes the body and the header
parts.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
AviI haven't tried this, but can you set the Body border left,right properties,
then set the header and footer border properties to give the effect of a
report border or frame?
Steve MunLeeuw
"AB" <savi176@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1161471963.293489.166440@.b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Hi,
> I need to put a frame around all my report include the page header. I
> tried to use a list or a rectangle in the body of the report but I
> couldn't write the page No. in the body part. On the other hand, I
> couldn't put a rectangle that in includes the body and the header
> parts.
> Any ideas?
> Thank you.
> Avi
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment