Friday, March 30, 2012

reportbuilder button not appearing

Hi Everyone,
I am not getting the reportbuilder button on the toolbar in report
server portal. I have implemented forms security on the reporting
services instance.
Can anyone please help me solve this problem?
Thanks in advance,
BharathHi All,
I got the resolution for this problem. I was implementing the sample
from SQL 2000 on an SQL 2005 platform. After implementing the forms
authentication using the sources from SQL 2005 the button is
appearing...
Bharath
bharath wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I am not getting the reportbuilder button on the toolbar in report
> server portal. I have implemented forms security on the reporting
> services instance.
> Can anyone please help me solve this problem?
> Thanks in advance,
> Bharath

No comments:

Post a Comment