Friday, March 30, 2012

report with sub report

I have a master detail report that I'm having trouble
with, I have the report layed out and populating fields in
the master report with data, my report uses data from the
master report and passes it to the subreport, that is all
working well, the problem is I only get data for the last
record in the master dataset... It's not displaying a new
page for each records in the master dataset... None of my
fields use the First function... My grouping in my query
is setup correctly, is there any other place to setup
grouping in the report designer...? What am I doing
wrong...?You either need to add a table or a rectangle and then tie them to the
dataset. If you just put textboxes on the report it will only display the
last record. See the thread just after this one from Alien_251
"Dan@.Monaco" wrote:
> I have a master detail report that I'm having trouble
> with, I have the report layed out and populating fields in
> the master report with data, my report uses data from the
> master report and passes it to the subreport, that is all
> working well, the problem is I only get data for the last
> record in the master dataset... It's not displaying a new
> page for each records in the master dataset... None of my
> fields use the First function... My grouping in my query
> is setup correctly, is there any other place to setup
> grouping in the report designer...? What am I doing
> wrong...?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment