Friday, March 30, 2012

Report/subreport help?

How would you run one report that is made out of two reports at the same time to get them dispayed on seperate pages as well.

Would you create a subreport or something else, and how many subreports can you have within a report, and if you had more then one where is the best places to insert it in the report and would you know where can I find some info about that.

I hope all of this makes sense,because I am just completely stuck.

Regards"How would you run one report that is made out of two reports at the same time to get them dispayed on seperate pages as well... and if you had more then one where is the best places to insert it in the report"

- I would create 2 subreports. The best place to put them (I think) would be the details section. Make a Details a and a Details b and set the NewPageAfter for Details a.

"how many subreports can you have within a report"

- I'm not sure what the limit is. I have a report that has 3 subreports without a problem.

"where can I find some info about that."

- Not sure about any specific websites, but you can try a search in following links:

Crystal Reports Help:
http://support.businessobjects.com/search/advsearch.asp

Crystal Reports Forum:
http://support.businessobjects.com/forums/default.asp|||thanks a lot for your help, I got some good suggestions, I just have to make it work now.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment