Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report width gets stretched

I'm new to Reporting Services (only about 2 1/2 weeks working with it, but
I'm catching on quickly). However one really annoying thing that I can't
figure out is how to prevent the report from resizing or "stretching"
horizontally once I render my report. In the report layout designer,
everything looks fine. This only happens when I render the report (either
under the preview tab, or in a web browser.) This is especially important to
fix as the reports will be displayed in a java-script opened window to
specified proportions where scrolling vertically is necessary, but scrolling
horizontally will cause problems with the interface.Just an addition to my above post. I noticed that this only happens when I
enable the report footer. When I disable it, the report sizes properly. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Any luck sorting this out?

Post a Comment