Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Report Viewer trying to get it running and having problems

I have a website with two textboxes. I am passing those text boxes as parameters into the Report Viewer. I receive this error: "An error has occurred during report processing. ObjectDataSource 'ObjectDataSource1' could not find a non-generic method 'GetData' that has no parameters."

I thought I had the xsd and rdlc set up properly but obviously I am missing something. If you can step me through this I would appreciate it.

Look in the control ObjectDataSource this control have the Property Select Method and Select Parmaters .

The Select Method must be with the parameters EJ: GetData(idcity)

In Select Parameters you have to add the parameter -- one for each textbox

You can send me the code for more help :victormartineze@.gmail.com

Sorry i dont speack english

No comments:

Post a Comment