Monday, March 26, 2012

Report Viewer shrinking and shows scrollbar

I am using Crystal Report Viewer in ASP.NET page. In some of my reports, the viewer seem to be shrinking to about one third of the page. I have set all properties including width etc properly.
Have anybody seen this behaviour before?I have also faced same problem..If you get any solve pls. post in this forum.|||We found that this problem happens when we install some specific printer drivers. If I uninstall all printers from my server, all reports are working fine. Please post your updates too..|||I was reading something on Crystal KB the other day about print drivers. I can't remember the exact scenario but the gist of it was that the report was misbehaving in the production environment.

The solution was to set the report to "No Printer" in the design environment so that it didn't carry over the print driver settings. Everytime a user prints with a different printer and those settings conflict with the design print settings, it creates havoc.

Just wondering if setting your report to "No Print" would alleviate this problem too?

Linda|||We tried that. And it worked fine until I try to print the report. When I print, it returns to the smaller size.

- Tony|||Sounds like a bug to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment